Friday 5 March 2010

First reflections on the main exercise


When we began the planning process for the main exercise I immediately saw how much more planning was needed compared to the preliminary exercise. Along with the main parts of the planning for the preliminary exercise (storyboards,script etc) there is additional documents and planning we must go through. Such as researching audience and other films of a similar type and genre. However since doing the preliminary exercise it gave me some idea on about how long a lot of the planning parts may take.


When we did a SWOT analysis I thought some things that may be points we will need to consider is that in the main exercise we are filming outside for some of it, which we have never done before. Lighting issues shouldn’t be too much of a problem but the weather could be bad on the day of shooting. Also since the group has changed it means we do not know everyone in the group from before. This means that group dynamics may change.



- SWOT analysis

I think that I could improve my performance for the main exercise. I could do this by keeping better time management. Although I kept relatively fairly well to the schedule in the preliminary exercise, I should try and continue doing so.




-Production schedual

Another thing I could improve upon is the quality of my written work. The documents I produce could be longer and more detailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment